Youth Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Group

Discussion Board

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bible Verses(Bible CLass)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Bible Verses(Bible CLass) Empty
PostSubject: Bible Verses(Bible CLass)   Bible Verses(Bible CLass) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 pm

Then He said to them all: Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. for whoever wants to save their life will lose it but whoever loses their life for me will save it. What good is it for you to g
[00:18:56] @ Admin : to gain the whole world and yet lose or forfeit your very self? If any of you are ashamed of Me and my words, the son of man will be ashamed of you, when he come in His glory of the father and the holy angels.

[00:24:46] @ Admin : For i by grace that you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance
[00:25:05] @ Admin : God prepared in advanced for us to do.

All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that all God's people may be thoroughly eqquipped for every good work.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-aged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Back to top Go down
https://headsup.forumotion.com

Bible Verses(Bible CLass)
Page 1 of 1